The newly renovated Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is looking for an energetic, driven banquet server. Chesapeake Hospitality, is an award-winning hotel management company with a rich history and an established track record of successful operations for full-service and select-service hotels and an experienced management team that has operated virtually all of the leading hotel brands. Enjoy the employee travel benefits of working as a team member of IHG Hotels (great rates at more than 4800 hotels around the world) and make good money while you're at work with a great staff!
As a banquet server, you are responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
• Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
• Retrieve and deliver food and drinks to guests in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
• Continuously check on the needs of guests at events and respond in a proactive manner to any guest concerns to resolve.
• Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area.
• Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times.
• Set banquet tables to meet function specifications.