The newly renovated Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is looking for an energetic, passionate Restaurant Supervisor for both the AM and PM shifts. Chesapeake Hospitality, is an award-winning hotel management company with a rich history and an established track record of successful operations for full-service and select-service hotels and an experienced management team that has operated virtually all of the leading hotel brands. Enjoy the employee travel benefits of working as a team member of IHG Hotels (great rates at more than 4800 hotels around the world) and make good money while you're at work with a great staff!
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you are responsible for overseeing restaurant, room service and other food and beverage operations while delivering exceptional customer service and maintaining a profitable operation.
In this role, you will be expected to do the following:
• Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, buffet presentations and ideas to capture in house guests and a larger share of the local market.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of restaurant employees; hire, train, develop, assess and empower staff to achieve the department's goals.
• Create staff schedules to ensure that demand is met and that restaurant is operating efficiently.
• Plan and direct food and beverage preparation and visually inspect all products sent from the kitchen and bar to ensure quality and timeliness.
• Resolve guest's complaints and answer questions regarding menu items and beverages served and their contents and preparation.
• Assist and approach all guests in a sincere, courteous and service-oriented manner, and whenever possible, go the extra mile to ensure total guest satisfaction.