This beautiful, 11-story Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel in Romulus, MI is conveniently located within minutes of the Detroit Metro Airport and just 20 minutes from the revitalized downtown Detroit. The hotel has 359 rooms, approximately 14,000 sq. feet of function space, a restaurant/lounge, indoor heated pool, a hot tub and a state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness.
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with company and hotel standards and needs.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
We offer competitive wage rates and benefits. Benefits include Hotel Discounts, 401k plan, voluntary LT & ST Disability, Paid Time Off, complimentary meal per shift, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.