This beautiful, 11-story Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel in Romulus, MI is conveniently located within minutes of the Detroit Metro Airport and just 20 minutes from the revitalized downtown Detroit. The hotel has 359 rooms, approximately 14,000 sq. feet of function space, a restaurant/lounge, indoor heated pool, a hot tub and a state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness.
The Front Office / Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the front desk and providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask, delegate and prioritize to meet deadlines.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag.
• Comply with company, hotel and brand standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
We offer competitive wage rates and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k plan with company match, voluntary LT & ST Disability, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.