The newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hollywood Beach is an upscale, full-service hotel located in the heart of beautiful Hollywood Beach, FL. We are looking for happy, sunny, hospitality professionals to shine as the face of our 311-room hotel - taking great care of our guests upon arrival, during their stay, and upon departure. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and fabulous travel discounts - all in an exciting, fast paced, always friendly environment!
The Front Office / Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the front desk and providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Here's a few of the responsibilities of this position, but certainly not limited to:
• Greet, check-in and checkout guests approaching the Front Desk in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner and in accordance with company, hotel and brand standards.
• As needed, assist with scheduling, hiring and training front desk employees.
• Must be able to work varying schedules that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
• Monitors, coaches, and evaluates guest service representatives and night auditors.
• Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment and hours of operation in a timely manner.
• Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Build rapport with rewards members, distinguished visitors; escort guests to rooms, make welfare calls, encourage feedback throughout their stay.
• Identify, solicit and sign up potential reward members (if applicable).
• Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
• Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting rooms.
• Use proper two-way radio and phone etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
• Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
• Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
• Complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
• Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
• Be aware of all rates, packages, special promotions and closed out/restricted dates as listed.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups.
• Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist when needed.
•Perform other duties as requested by management.
Apply today to become part of the growing, award-winning Chesapeake Hospitality!
We offer competitive wage rates and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k plan with company match, voluntary LT & ST Disability, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.