The newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hollywood Beach is an upscale, full-service hotel located in the heart of beautiful Hollywood Beach, FL. We are looking for happy, sunny, hospitality professionals to shine as the face of our 311-room hotel - taking great care of our guests throughout their stay with us. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and fabulous travel discounts - all in an exciting, fast paced, always friendly environment!
The Dish Washer is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of washable items (trays, bowls, plates, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.) and dish room area in order to maintain the hotel's standards of quality.
• Wash dishes, glassware, and pots or pans using a dishwasher or by hand.
• Organize and restock work areas for next shift.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Handle all items carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
• Re-Stock clean utensils and utility/service ware in the appropriate storage areas.
• Clean station areas & mop entire kitchen (or back of the house work/break area) as needed throughout and at the end of
• Remove all waste material from kitchen and back of the house/break areas, including cardboard and properly dispose of it
in the appropriate receptacles.
• Clean spills in kitchen and work areas immediately.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures.
• Must be ready to step in and support coworkers and team as needed to ensure efficient
• Employee must be able to maintain standards of attendance and punctuality and must be able to work varying schedules
that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, balance, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, smell, taste and perform repetitive motions that require manual dexterity during and throughout their shift.
• This position requires the exertion of up to 50 pounds of force and lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• The employee is required to have visual acuity to operate machinery and tools, determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work and make general observations of facilities
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, 401k plan with company match, Voluntary LT & ST Disability, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, Hotel Discounts and Opportunities for Career Advancement.