Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh
DoubleTree by Hilton® Hotel Raleigh - Brownstone - University, located just steps away from NC State, shopping, dining and more. We are a 190 beautiful guest room property and a whopping 15,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
Employees are part of the Hilton Brand Family of Hotels and Chesapeake Hospitality. Chesapeake Hospitality is a dynamic management company offering a variety of opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We value our associates and believe in fostering an inclusive and supportive workplace. Above all, we believe that all of our employees should "Experience What's Possible" for themselves and their careers.
Our Team members are offered employee rates when they travel for leisure, friends and family discounts, discounted meals for their meal breaks. Medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, FSA, 401K and more are offered to Full time team members.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Room Attendant to join our team.
• Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming.
• Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities.
• Perform deep cleaning tasks.
• Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis.
• Dispose of trash and recyclables.
• Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
• Perform guest turn down service, as needed.
• Respond to guest questions and provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
• Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and corridors via work orders; use radio communication to report all emergencies.
• Work collaboratively with other departments, such as Front Desk and Maintenance departments.
• Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Safety/Security department.
• Maintain security of assigned key.
• Must be ready to step in and support coworkers and team as needed to ensure efficient operation.
• Perform duties, special assignments and projects as requested by management.
• Attend meetings/training as required by management.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements/controls and applications of relevant chemicals.
• Knowledge of a corporate policies applicable to housekeeping, especially those relating to safety and security of guest and hotel property.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented in cleaning rooms and public spaces.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Ability to make decisions and follow established policies and procedures.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag.
• Comply with company, hotel and brand standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Employee must be able to maintain standards of attendance and punctuality and must be able to work varying schedules that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
Medical, Dental, 401K. Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Vision, Flexible Spending, Team member Travel Program, etc.