The DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse offers 250 guest rooms, 14,000 square feet of flexible banquet space, a full service restaurant & lounge, an indoor pool, and high-end fitness center. Our hospitality professionals are all focused on delivering outstanding guest service to our guests. Associates are immersed in a culture of CARE, as we Create A Rewarding Experience for our guests, our associates, and our community.
The beautiful DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse has an opening for a Housekeeping Room Attendant at our recently renovated hotel. A Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
· Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
· Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
· Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
· Dispose of trash and recyclables
· Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Previous housekeeping experience a plus.
We offer competitive wage rates and benefits. Benefits include health, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance, 401k plan with company match, voluntary LT & ST Disability, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.