The luxurious waterfront property, Hyde Beach House, sits 41 stories high right on the inter-coastal of Hollywood, Florida. This all suite condo hotel is seeking passionate Hospitality professionals who are looking to "WOW" our guests each and every day. If you are looking to join a company where you can grow your career in hospitality, then look no further and apply today!
The Front Office / Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the front desk and providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Greet, check-in and checkout guests approaching the Front Desk in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner and in
accordance with company, hotel and brand standards.
• As needed, assist with scheduling, hiring and training front desk employees.
• Monitors, coaches, and evaluates guest service representatives and night auditors.
• Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment and hours of operation in a
• Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Build rapport with rewards members, distinguished visitors; escort guests to rooms, make welfare calls, encourage feedback
throughout their stay.
• Identify, solicit and sign up potential reward members (if applicable).
• Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
• Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
• Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
• Ensure logging and delivery of packages, mail and messages to guests and meeting rooms.
• Use proper two-way radio and phone etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
• Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
• Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
• Complete a bucket check, room rate verification report, and housekeeping report.
• Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent education/experience required.
• Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• 2+ years of front desk experience required.
• Computer experience with basic proficiency in Microsoft office and hotel property management systems required.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, 401k plan with company match, Voluntary LT & ST Disability, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, Hotel Discounts and Opportunities for Career Advancement.