Be a part of the downtown excitement!
Our newly renovated Notes and Provisions Restaurant is looking for a energetic line cook to become a part of our talented culinary staff!
Weekend and holiday availability is a must.
Chesapeake Hospitality is one of the fastest growing management companies in the hospitality industry and one of the main reasons being that we focus on allowing our team members to "unleash the possibility" of whatever their dream may be.
The line cook position will be responsible for all aspects of preparing and presenting meals for our breakfast buffet, menu items and banquet functions. A true multitasker is needed who is not afraid to stretch themselves and their team. Previous hotel and/or banquet experience is a plus.
Outstanding customer service skills and ability to attend to guests and associates in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to work both independently and with a team.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform/attire and nametag.
• Comply with company, hotel and brand standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Employee must be able to maintain standards of attendance and punctuality and must be able to work varying schedules that include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
Benefits include Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, 401(k) and world wide travel discounts.