Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel
Part Time Banquet Server.
The Banquet Server is responsible for greeting and serving banquet guests to ensure efficient and exceptional customer service.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Must be detail-oriented in reviewing final drink and food products.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work with a team.
• Must be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive wage rates and benefits. Benefits include Hotel Discounts, 401k plan, voluntary LT & ST Disability, Paid Time Off, meal per shift, free parking, and opportunities for career advancement in our growing company.