The luxurious waterfront property, Hyde Beach House, sits 41 stories high right on the inter-coastal of Hollywood, Florida. This all suite condo hotel is seeking passionate Hospitality professionals who are looking to "WOW" our guests each and every day. If you are looking to join a company where you can grow your career in hospitality, then look no further and apply today!
The Telephone Operator is responsible for answering and routing phone calls in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent education/experience required.
• 6+ months of customer service experience required.
• Basic skills in Microsoft office and hotel property management systems as required.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, 401k plan with company match, Voluntary LT & ST Disability, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, Hotel Discounts and Opportunities for Career Advancement.