The luxurious waterfront property, Hyde Beach House, sits 41 stories high right on the inter-coastal of Hollywood, Florida. This all suite condo hotel is seeking passionate Hospitality professionals who are looking to "WOW" our guests each and every day. If you are looking to join a company where you can grow your career in hospitality, then look no further and apply today!
The Bell Person/Attendant is responsible for providing a memorable first and last impression to guests as they arrive and leave
the hotel in the continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Assist guests with taking their luggage and packages to their rooms after checking in.
• Provide information to the guests regarding storage areas, restaurant hours of operation, vending machines, hotel events,
• Organize and store luggage, according to guidelines.
• Answer guest questions regarding their hotel rooms i.e. telephone instructions, TV channels, heating and air conditioning etc.
• Assist guests in arranging transportation including hailing taxicabs when necessary.
• At departure, assist guest with taking luggage to the curb.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby and welcome area between housekeeping runs.
• 8th grade education or equivalent experience required.
• 6+ months of Bell Person/customer service experience in a hotel environment
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
which requires strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job.
• Knowledge of a company, hotel and brand policies applicable to safety and security of guest and hotel property.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, 401k plan with company match, Voluntary LT & ST Disability, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, Hotel Discounts and Opportunities for Career Advancement.