The newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Hollywood Beach is an upscale, full-service hotel located in the heart of beautiful Hollywood Beach, FL. We are looking for happy, sunny, hospitality professionals to shine as the face of our 311-room hotel - taking great care of our guests throughout their stay with us. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and fabulous travel discounts - all in an exciting, fast paced, always friendly environment!
The Front Office / Guest Service Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operation of the front desk and providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in and checkout and throughout their stay, in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
• Greet, check-in and checkout guests approaching the Front Desk in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner and in
accordance with company, hotel and brand standards.
• As needed, assist with scheduling, hiring and training front desk employees.
• Monitors, coaches, and evaluates guest service representatives and night auditors.
• Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, restaurants, transportation, entertainment and hours of operation in a
• Resolves guest challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
• Build rapport with rewards members, distinguished visitors; escort guests to rooms, make welfare calls, encourage feedback
throughout their stay.
• Identify, solicit and sign up potential reward members (if applicable).
• Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
• Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent education/experience required.
• Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• 2+ years of front desk experience required.
• Computer experience with basic proficiency in Microsoft office and hotel property management systems required.
• Ability to attend to guests, associates and management in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
which requires strong customer service as well as written and oral communication skills.
• Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and communicate in English to adequately perform the duties of the job
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, 401k plan with company match, Voluntary LT & ST Disability, Critical Illness, Paid Time Off, Hotel Discounts and Opportunities for Career Advancement.